PARK HOURS: Mon-Sun 8AM -10PM
EMERGENCY: Front Office (972) 294-1443, if health emergency please CALL 911
At check-in you must come in to the front office to sign the rules and regulations, fill out any required paperwork, get your passes (if given with reservation), and come see our smiling faces! Failing to do so could result in a fee.
Failing to properly check out of a Pavilion, Cabin, Bunkhouse, the Conference Center, or anything that requires a deposit may void your right to a returned deposit. This is up to manager discretion.
No check-ins after 10 PM unless you have an RV and have a reservation, please call in advance if you know you will not be arriving by 10PM so we can leave your paperwork with Security.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Thank you for choosing Hidden Cove Park & Marina for your camping needs. Our goal is that your visit with us is both fun and safe! Please help us insure this goal by following these park rules:
Must be 21 years old to camp overnight, or at least someone in your group staying overnight.
- All pets MUST be on a leash, picked up after and accompanied by their owner at all times. Pets are not to be left tethered outside.
- Place all trash and pet manure in nearest trash dumpster.
- NO WATER SLIDES, OR ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES CONSTANT WATER USAGE
- BY MAKING THIS RESERVATION YOU AGREE TO NOT CHARGE BACK YOUR CARD
- BY MAKING THIS RESERVATION YOU AGREE THE CREDIT CARD USER IS AWARE OF THIS CHARGE, AND IT IS NOT FRAUDULENT
- AT TIME OF CHECK-IN WE TAKE ID'S OF THE PERSON MAKING THE RESERVATION AND IT MUST MATCH THE RESERVATION AND CARD
- PICTURES MAY VARY FROM ACTUAL SPOT
- AMENITIES MAY VARY FROM SPOT TO SPOT
- AMENITIES MAY VARY FROM BASIC DESCRIPTION
- NO REFUNDS FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER OR ISSUES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS AT PARK OR ON WATER
- Alcohol, while permitted, must be consumed responsibly and without public display
- Check-in is at 3PM and check out is at 12PM. Bunkhouses and Tiny House Cabins check-in at 3PM and check-out is at 11AM.
- To avoid late fees make sure you are out of your RV site, Shelter by 12PM and Bunkhouses or Tiny House Cabins by 11AM , or call Front Office (972) 294-1443, to make arrangements if these are still available to rent another day.
-RENTAL FEES include (2) car passes. Their is a 2- vehicle limit per RV site, cabin or shelter and any Additional vehicles or guest vehicles must pay the $15 car fee and must park in the GREEN parking lot up by Office.
- $15 per car Entry fee is required and MUST park in the "Blue" parking lots, unless you have your Hidden Cove Annual Sticker (per car)
- There is no parking permitted on the grass; vehicles must be able to pass on the road.
- QUIET HOURS ARE FROM 10PM-8AM, please keep noise to a minimum as to not disturb your neighbors during this time.
- Any failure to observe park rules can result in loss of daily/annual pass
- Should Police get called to your RV site or Shelter, you will be asked to leave the park.
- NO TENT CAMPING ON RV SITES
- NO REFUNDS DUE TO WEATHER.
- NO REFUNDS GIVEN ONLY PARK CREDIT! We can change your dates to a future stay for full amount or issue a Gift Certificate, both good for 2yrs
-CONFERENCE CENTER CANCELLATION POLICY IS 14 DAYS PRIOR TO OCCUPANCY DATE
- Deposit refund for Pavilions or Confrence Center , Bunkhouses, Cabins or RV-69 (clean-up) is up to the Manager's Discretion.
-If pet hair is found in or on our bedding, a $50 per bed fee will be taken out of your deposit.
- In the event of any damages or extensive cleaning, there will be no deposit refund
- When renting a shelter you MUST clean the area of all trash, sweep out the cabin, leave picnic tables where they belong, clean out the fire pit, and the bbq grill.
- When renting a RV site you MUST clean the area of all trash, leave the picnic tables where they belong, clean out the fire pit and the bbq grill or there will be an additional charge of $25.00 for each that is not cleaned once you check out.
- Trash bags must be taken to the dumpster or an additional $25.00 fee will be charged for your site.
*ALL FACILITY FEES AND RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE*