About the Park
Hidden Cove Park boasts over 470 acres containing a plethora of excellent outdoor recreational opportunities such as boating, fishing, camping, hiking, skiing and so much more. A full-service marina is located on the premises, along with many perfect spots for picnicking or nature-watching.
Hidden Cove Park Prices
For more information on these and everything else we have to offer, check out the rest of our site. When planing your visit, please take note of the prices below, along with all corresponding advisories. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Entry Fees: An entry fee for each person entering the park is required. Yearly passes are available. Additional fees may be required for admission of motorcycles and the use of a boat launch. Please keep in mind that entry fees are not waived with any rental fee and must still be paid.
- Tent Sites: You may bring your own tent to camp on our grounds.
- Shelters: Prices vary, depending on location and model. Electricity outlets are available in the cabins and most have a lakeside view.
- Cabins: Made to house around 6 people. Fully furnished, including kitchenette.
- Bunk Houses: Coming soon. Made to house larger groups of people.
- Pavilions: Unscreened, covered lots. Great for parties, large picnics and other events.
- Conference Center: Ideal for a family reunion or wedding reception. Access to the grass section in front of the building is also included.
- RV/Trailer Sites: Some lots include water, electricity and sewer. Others only include water and electricity.
- For pricing on pontoon, kayak, canoe, paddleboat, or jet ski rentals, please refer to our Rentals page.
The map below can be referenced when selecting the perfect location to enjoy your trip to the lake. If you have questions, need more information, or would like to make a reservation, feel free to give us a call at 972-294-1443 or email us at [email protected] and one of our friendly representative will be happy to address your needs.
(Click to enlarge map)
Our park is located in Texas, convenient to the cities of:
Allen Addison Arlington Carrollton The Colony Frisco Farmers Branch
Grapevine Irving Lewisville McKinney Plano