Frequently Asked Questions
You're not the only one wondering...
YES! Dogs are welcome here under the condition that they are kept on a leash and picked up after. They are also allowed to swim.
YES! Responsible consumption of alcohol is allowed on the premises. Beer can be purchased at the Ship Store and drinks are also served at Rockin S – both of which are located in the marina area. The following activities are ILLEGAL and not allowed:
- Public intoxication
- Boating while intoxicated
- Drinking under the age of 21
- Fishing? YES! It normally costs around $10 and you can usually obtain it from the sporting goods department of your local superstore.
- Boating? YES! Although some exceptions apply, boating courses are required for most boat drivers. No license required for passengers.
- Jet skis? YES! Be warned that ages 13 and under may not drive a jet ski alone. More information can be found on the TPWD website.
Cell Phone Service could end up being touch-and-go depending on your location within the park and your service provider. At this time we do not have WIFI available.
NO! While they are similar a kayak is typically for one person that uses a double-ended paddle while his/her legs lay underneath the enclosed front. A canoe can often seat more than one person and normally uses a single-bladed paddle while the boaters sit or kneel down.
YES! Lake Lewisville (formerly “Lake Dallas”) was originally created in 1927 to help prevent flooding in the area, along with being a water source. Today, it serves more as a place of recreation such as swimming, boating and fishing.
Yes all customers must pay $20 to enter, if you stay less than an hour you will get a $15 refund with proof of purchhase.
MAYBE. There are not free standing outlets but all cabins have outlets. We also have RV spots available with electricity.
YES! There are multiple restroom facilities located on the premises. These are not difficult to access and include several stalls as well as mirrors, sinks, showers and changing areas. We provide toilet paper and soap but you are welcome to bring your own in case they ever run out. We do not provide shampoo, lotion, and other toiletries.
- 30+ DAY NOTICE: FULL MONEY BACK
- 14+ DAY NOTICE: 80% MONEY BACK OR 100% IN PARK CREDIT
- 24+ HOUR NOTICE: 100% IN PARK CREDIT
- DURING STAY: NO REFUNDS DURING STAY
- DUE TO WEATHER: NO REFUNDS DUE TO WEATHER
- THINGS BEYOND OUR CONTROL: NO REFUNDS
WEBSITE MIGHT NOT BE UP-TO-DATE, ANY INFORMATION REFLECTED ON WEBSITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE WEBSITE WAS LAST UPDATED
We want to hear your thoughts! If you have questions about Hidden Cove Park that you would like answered, please don't hesitate to contact our headquarters at 972-294-1443 or [email protected].