Hidden Cove Park - Rules and Regulations
- - 20400 Hackberry Creek Park Rd, The Colony, Tx 75036
- - Sun - Thur 8AM - 8PM
- - Fri & Sat 8AM - 10PM (8PM closing off season)
- - Mon-Sun 8AM -10PM (8PM closing off season)
EMERGENCY: if health emergency please CALL 911
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Thank you for choosing Hidden Cove Park & Marina for your camping
needs. Our goal is that your visit with us is both fun and safe! Please
help us insure this goal by following these park rules:
- Must be 21 years old to camp overnight, or at least someone in your group staying overnight.
- Must be 25 years or older to reserve cabins, bunkhouses, or the conference center
- All pets MUST be on a leash, picked up after and accompanied by their owner at all times.
- Pets are not to be left tethered outside.
- Place all trash and pet manure in nearest trash dumpster.
- No working on or doing maintenance on any vehicles without Manager Written Approval
- NO WATER SLIDES, OR ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES CONSTANT WATER USAGE
- BY MAKING THIS RESERVATION YOU AGREE TO NOT CHARGE BACK YOUR CARD
- BY MAKING THIS RESERVATION YOU AGREE THE CREDIT CARD USER IS AWARE OF THIS CHARGE.
- AT TIME OF CHECK-IN WE TAKE ID'S OF THE PERSON MAKING THE RESERVATION AND IT MUST MATCH THE RESERVATION AND CARD
- PICTURES MAY VARY FROM ACTUAL SPOT
- AMENITIES MAY VARY FROM SPOT TO SPOT
- AMENITIES MAY VARY FROM BASIC DESCRIPTION
- NO REFUNDS FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER OR ISSUES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- No glass containers at park or on water
- Alcohol, while permitted, must be consumed responsibly and without public display
- RV, Shelters, Tent Camping: Check-in is at 3PM and check out is at 12PM.
- Bunkhouses and Tiny House Cabins: check-in at 3PM and check-out is at 11AM.
- NO SMOKING IN CABINS
- NO TENT CAMPING ON RV SITES
- NO RV CAMPING ON TENT/SHELTER SITES
- To avoid late fees make sure you are out of your RV site, Shelter by 12PM and Bunkhouses or Tiny House Cabins by 11AM , or call Front Office (972) 294-1443, to make arrangements if these are still available to rent another day.
- $20 per car Entry fee is required and MUST park in the "Blue" parking lots, unless you have your Hidden Cove Annual Sticker (per car)
- There is no parking permitted on the grass unless designated as such; vehicles must be able to pass on the road.
- Are from 10PM-8AM, please keep noise to a minimum as to not disturb your neighbors during this time.
- Any failure to observe park rules can result in loss of daily/annual pass
- Should Police get called to your RV site or Shelter, you will be asked to leave the park.
- When renting a shelter you MUST clean the area of all trash, sweep out the cabin, leave picnic tables where they belong, clean out the fire pit, and the bbq grill.
- When renting a RV site you MUST clean the area of all trash, leave the picnic tables where they belong, clean out the fire pit and the bbq grill or there will be an additional charge of $25.00 for each that is not cleaned once you check out.
- Trash bags must be taken to the dumpster or an additional $25.00 fee will be charged for your site.
- Illegally dumping on premise (or in unfinished/locked sewer connections) is liable up to a $250 fine. We do NOT tolerate illegal dumping on premise.
*ALL FACILITY FEES AND RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE*